Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Not a long post here.  Just sharing a few photos of making Valentine cupcakes, Keira's Valentine party at school, and a few randoms...





 

Just a peek back to last year at Valentine's Day at school...and how much she has changed!! =(





This is the face I get when I ask for a smile...


Making cupcakes...
















Too many sprinkles....no such thing




Her out to dinner attire...Tinkerbell night gown, pajama pants underneath, and her cowgirl boots...thankfully we just picked up a pizza!
 

And my handmade gift to my love...he surely will hold the key to my heart forever!

 Our Valentine's Day was filled with lots of love...and lots of sugar!!  Hope everyone had a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet !!!i love the going out to dinner outfit!!!! love yall....

    ReplyDelete