Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blogger Help Needed Please...

It's been almost two weeks since I've wrote on my blog.  What a bad blogger I've been.  I apologize for my absence.  I've been very busy...with family, work, party planning, and I've actually folded some laundry.  I've also taken some time trying to change my blog.  I want a new look.  I've been unhappy with this purple theme since the minute I got it, but it's so incredibly time consuming to change.  I finally took some time to look for new backgrounds that I liked.  Tried to get an idea of what I wanted for my blog.  Simple.  Neat.  And a hint of pink.  But Blogger is not allowing me to upload any images as a customized template background.  I have tried everything.  Re-sizing, changing the format, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, lap top, desktop, different images, and I get the same message "could not upload image internal errors."  I have researched the problem on Blogger help, on Google, posted this problem as a discussion.  And I get nothing.  No answers.  Needless to say, I'm highly annoyed with it.  I just want a new blog look.  That's all.  So any of my blogger friends, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Thanks a million.

As for now, I'm going to enjoy my two days off with my girls.  Happy Hump Day!



Don't forget to vote for my blog everyday on Top Mommy Blogs!  Pretty Please.

All you have to do is click HERE!



1 comment:

  1. You are not a bad blogger...you are an amazing MOMMA first and an amazing blogger also! I hope you enjoy your two days off with your girls! :)

    ReplyDelete