Friday, May 25, 2012

Smart Cookie

So a co-worker was trying to come up with a gift idea for a couple of her son's teachers and asked if I had any ideas.  I turned to no other than Pinterest, of course.  There weren't many that suited, for what she was going for, but then we found one.  One that was pretty simple.  Seemed affordable to do.  And that suited her son's personality.  So we went for it.  She bought the cups.  And I pretty much did everything else for her.  But we all know I enjoy these types of things.   Now all she has to do is bake the cookies and fill them.  Because we also know that I am no good at cooking or baking.  Here's how it turned out...


The tags say "With you as my Teacher...I'll be One Smart Cookie"


Cups...


Ribbon...


Print out the text (downloaded from blog listed below)...


Cut them out...


Cut slits to make it look like a tag and hole-punch...



And paint the edges slightly...


Then just thread the ribbon through the holes and around the cup and they're good to go

...now just add cookies!



And this was the Pin that caught our attention.  That inspired us to do this project.  Found on www.eighteen25.blogspot.com.  Thanks for such a cute idea!



Don't forget to vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs!

All you have to do is click HERE!


Thank ya Thank ya!


And we're headed to the beach tomorrow!!  So I'll be back in a week to share all about it.  
Have a wonderful week!


1 comment: