Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day was different for us this year.  No real plans.  No big family function.  In fact, I think it was the very first year that I didn't see my mom on actual Mother's Day.  Which disappointed me some, but it just worked out that way.  We celebrated with her the night before by going to dinner and to Sunday park...











And Sunday, I woke up to a sweet little note by my coffee....

Awww!

I got sweet cards from all three of the loves of my life...

Went to lunch with Nana, John, Casey and Blake, and back to Nana's for a visit...












 It's so fun having babies!




This is her new thing...trying to walk I guess



Both of our mom's are such great role models to us.  They know how important family is and do everything they can to spend as much time together as possible.  They have a strong faith that is inspirational to us.  They show their love in so many ways, and we are so grateful for them.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!


Don't forget to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs!

Click HERE to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment