Thursday, May 10, 2012

Keira's New Room...Room Reveal


A Complete Look at Keira's New Purple Room...

I'm sure you all have had enough of my postings about Keira's new room and every little crafty thing I've done in it.  It seemed like a long process, but it just takes that long to pick out what you want, buy everything, get a room painted, put a new bed together, and completely create and hand paint every piece of decor.  I've enjoyed doing it all and have learned how much I really love doing this type of thing.  I love her new room.  She loves her new room.  It's beautiful.  Much more so in person than in photos.  So I must show you it complete.  Even though I'm very frustrated with these pictures and how they don't at all capture how adorable her room really is.  The coloring is just off.  And it's awkward trying to photograph a small room...I'm obviously no good at the photography part.  But here it goes...





























The flowers that inspired my hand painted canvases...













Postings of each part of her room makeover process can be found on this page...Keira's Room Makeover


Don't forget to vote me me please...


Click HERE to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment