Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our Day

So we enjoyed yet another day off together.  Me and the girls.  While they were still snoozing, I started my day off, well with coffee of coarse, but with painting.  Oh how I love painting.  I'm not always sure why.  It kind of stresses me out because I am such a perfectionist, and I'm usually never completely happy with my final product.  But I love it.  It's relaxing and allows me to create what I want, however I want.  (Except when Keira decides to pour green paint all over my kitchen table and my chair before I am able to get everything put away...thankfully not getting on my project...that is very frustrating)  I was working on painting canvases for Keira's new lavender room.  I did finish one of them, aside from maybe sealing it -I'll be doing 3 all together- and I hope they turn out how I've envisioned them.  We'll see and I'll share when I'm done...if they turn out.

We also had lunch with Grandma for her birthday and my Dad.  That was a lot of fun.  We don't get to go out to eat with them all that often.  So we really enjoyed the time together.  We'll be celebrating her birthday with the rest of the family this weekend, along with Easter.  I'm excited to see everyone.  I just love my family!

After getting home, we decided to do a small Easter craft to occupy Keira's busy self before naps.

















And as you could tell Alyssa was in an extremely happy mood =)







No comments:

Post a Comment