Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter at Mom's

This is the last Easter post...I promise!  I had to do them separately to keep them organized.  I know I take waaay too many pictures, but I truly can't help it.  I enjoy capturing moments so much!  We spent our Easter afternoon eating lots of yummy food, cake pops, an Easter egg hunt, candy, and lots of family.  Here's a glimpse...


Cake Pops! 


Rebekah 






All the kiddos...Our family has grown very quickly

























Love this...running to find eggs!





Sarah...trying to steal my baby =)







Filled with nerds...yum




So blessed to have such a wonderful family!  I hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Keira gets prettier by the day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the 542 million of them? LOL...thank you!

    ReplyDelete