Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Plan to Make No Plans

Typically I like to make a plan for my day.  Today, I had a plan to make no plans.  It's my usual Wednesday off.  And after those terrible thunderstorms last night which immediately had Keira in our bed, giving me extra snuggle time with her, we woke up to a gloomy, cloudy, foggy couple of hours...which gave me zero motivation to go anywhere or do anything.  So we got ready for the day but really did nothing.  The morning was uneventful and unproductive...except I was with my girls and that's enough for me.  And of coarse I must take pictures of their adorable faces even if we aren't actually doing anything.  I can't help it, I can't resist their cuteness.

Keira loves to get in Lyssa's bed with her, so today I let her once Alyssa woke up from her morning nap.















After lunch, we went for a stroll up to the park.  Keira actually swung on the swings...she usually refuses.  But since the slide had wasps underneath, I guess she figured swinging was better than going home.  And I decided to put Lyssa in the baby swing too...that's a first.  She loved it...especially when Keira pushed her!









Now the girls are napping and I really should be cleaning up my disaster of a house.  But my energy level is at zero right now.  In fact, I'm considering crawling into my bed for a short nap myself.  Unfortunately this mess isn't going anywhere so I'll have the opportunity to clean it up tomorrow..or the next day...or the next...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment