Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow!!

Well we had our first and hopefully only snow of the season earlier in the week.  I typically LOVE snow, but with the mild winter that we've had, I've been ready for tank tops and flip-flops since Christmas.  But this was Alyssa's first real snow, so I was excited to snap a few photos...




















We've ALL been sick for a couple of weeks now, so it probably wasn't the smartest thing in the world to take them out to play, but I just had to.  Not for long though.  In fact, Keira only wanted to play a few minutes before asking to go in.  Surprised at that but easier than having to drag her fit-throwing self in.  That just shows how sick she has been though...Heart-breaking =(  Alyssa only went out for a couple of minutes...she mainly sat in her exersaucer right inside the glass door and watched her big sister play...she was happier there!

Oh and by the way, how does everyone like my new blog design?  I can't decide if I really love it or not.  It's not at all what I had in mind when I wanted to find a new background.  It's very LOUD, a lot louder than what I was going for.  But Keira is loving purple these days, and we're a family with mostly girls so I think it will work for now.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the new layout and pictures of the girls! I just want to squeeze both of them! Alyssa is so your mini me :) I pray you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah...and I love your new blog too. I've been working on one for a couple weeks, and I'm just too indecisive for things like that. So I just settled on this one for now. Hope you guys are all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete