Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!




Today is a day full of love!  I LOVE love!  Not that I have anything at all against Valentine's Day, I think it's great because it's a day dedicated to love, but I am so very thankful that we don't need a commercialized holiday to constantly show our love for eachother.  (I'll be honest though, Scott is the romantic one in our relationship).  He absolutely treats me like a princess...everyday.  Instead of roses and candy, it's those sweet texts and dry erase board notes and recorded love songs and his a million and one "I Love You's" throughout the day that tell me he loves me, and it's his dedication to me and our family, the time we spend together, his willingness to quickly forgive and say he is sorry if we have silly arguments, and his constant affection and desire to be with me that show me he loves me.  I am so thankful for not only our love and our marriage but the friendship that we share.  Our relationship is special.  I'm not sure what I did so right for God to bless me with such an amazing husband, but I sure am proud to call him mine!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment