- He pulled my pants down, in front of our big dining room window.
- He squished a goldfish on my forehead.
- He sprayed chocolate whipped cream in my face.
- He pre-chewed a chocolate chip cookie, and squeezed it out of his mouth onto my cheek...all over my cheek. Disgusting!
- Knowing how incredibly scared I am of the dark, he cut the kitchen light out on me when I was setting up my coffee pot for the next morning, intending to cut it back on as soon as I rounded the corner...but as soon as I realized it, I booked it to the bedroom, not realizing Alyssa's exersaucer was in the way...totally tripping over it...I cried and laughed and peed in my pants. He sincerely apologized for the trauma it caused me.
- It snowed this week...so of coarse he had to throw snow at me.
- He ate a piece of chocolate candy, and since I refused to try a piece of it for myself, he licked my mouth (including inside my mouth) with the chocolate all over his tongue...blah!
- He flicked his toothbrush (full of water) at me AND...
- He put ice down my pants.
Monday, February 27, 2012
And I'm not quite sure why I laugh...
I thought it would be fun to share a little bit about Scott's randomness...part of his personality that not many people see. He picks on me...a lot. And as frustrating as it is (emphasis on frustrating), I usually can't help but laugh. Thinking back, here are some of the things that happened just this week...