Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

While both my girls are taking nice long naps, I've decided to create a blog.  First of all, let me say that I am 100% new at the whole blogging thing.  I have never had a blog and honestly never read anyone's blogs regularly, but I just thought it would be fun to share a little about us.  I am completely in love with my life.  I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but really and truly, I couldn't be happier with where I am in my life.  I don't mean that everything goes perfectly smooth for us but that is exactly what makes life interesting.  I am proud of what we have and plan to share postings with you about our family and our life.  I'm not sure how often I'll have time to post since I am super busy with 2 kids, a bratty dog, and work, but when I do I hope you enjoy!

Our family

1 comment:

  1. Amber, you are soo blessed in every way.Its because of youre strong faith and love for all that makes you who you are.And the struggles just make you stronger! God bless you and youre sweet little family.I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete